The contact with the administrator of the website is possible via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Website- website available at https://en.ideacto.pl,
User- every subject who uses the Website.
§ 2Personal data
The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator using the form available on the Website. The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator. The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him. Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary to take action by the User to whom the form is intended. The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized people. The user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator;
The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities: Sendingo Limited Company Grabskiego 15/10, 53-535 Wrocław – in order to use the mailing system.
The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records the user’s behavior on the website.
The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie file management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies